The ASP World Champion may be from Hawaii but arguably the most rad ass four surfers in the world currently hail from Australia. So to celebrate that fact we’re going All About Oz this issue starring the beautiful and super-talented Laura Enever, surf queen of Narrabeen on the cover.
Plus we interview surf rookie wonder Tyler Wright, ask last year’s ASP Runner Up Sally Fitzgibbons why she hearts surfing and chat to four-times World Champ Steph Gilmore about her exciting new film project.
Other issue highlights include:
- We chat to photographer and surfer Kassia Meador
- We go surfing in the Philippines with Pauline Ado
- We go backcountry snowboarding with Iris Lazzareschi
- We run a skater girl photo story by Aza Shade
- And a Crista Leonard US photo road trip
- We speak to Brooke Reidt, Element Eden’s first ever advocate
- And the planet’s finest female BMXers
- We process our own photos, 1860s-stylee!
- We profile the 10 best treehouses for your Ewok-ing pleasure
- Travel guide to Portland… “where young people go to retire”
- And we interview the new Welsh songstress Jodie Marie
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, and the best spring sport & street fashion around, including bright boardies, futuristic prints, Breton stripes, and a pastel party to end all parties styled by Britta Burger and shot by Ellis Scott.
Surf’s up yo!