26/09/2013 | 1 comments
The sun is beaming its ass off, the clocks went forward last weekend AND the new spring issue of Cooler is out now.
This issue’s cover star is the UK longboard surf champion Candice O’Donnell, shot exclusively for our cover in Morocco.
Other issue highlights include:
- An interview with Easkey Britton, star of the Irish surf film Waveriders
- Five girls go fixed gear cycling in Berlin
- The best snow parks for spring shredding
- An interview with Bat for Lashes, Brighton’s answer to Bjork
- Europe’s finest up and coming snowboarders
- A surf photographer’s tribute to Polaroid cameras
Plus the usual heady mix of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including one-piece swimsuits, bright trainers and exclusive fashion shoots by cutting-edge photographers Gemma Booth and Harley Weir.
Click here to subscribe